We have your Health and Safety needs covered
We do all things Health and Safety related and deliver a range of services to suit your business needs, whether it be:
- One-off advice or support for any Workplace Health and Safety matter or project.
- Health and Safety Management System Development - The full system ready to use, tailored to your business and your business risks.
- On-Site H&S Reviews/Assessments - A Walk-around site review of your current health and safety performance - To identify where improvements need to be made to manage risk and solutions so you are compliant and keeping your people safe.
- SafePlus On-Site Assessments - We are SafePlus Accredited Assessors! Completion of a comprehensive SafePlus on-site assessment with report of findings and recommendations to make improvements across your risk management, leadership, worker engagement and culture. (See our 'SafePlus' page for more details)
- Monthly Site Inspections - We can schedule monthly site visits to review how work is actually done compared to how work should be done, reporting on any deficiencies, risk areas or jobs well done.
- Assist with submitting Contractor Pre-Qualifications (Totika, SHE, IMPAC, Sitewise)
- Training and Information Workshops - Provide your workers with the training and information they need with informal training workshops delivered either on-site or online.
- Facilitate On-Site Health and Safety Meetings or Toolbox Talks - We can come to you to run your H&S meetings or Toolbox Talks.
- Policy or Procedure Development - Specific Policies, Procedures, Safe Operating Procedures or tailored Safe Systems of Work.
- Incident Investigations - Had an accident or incident that requires investigating? In-depth incident analysis following the Incident Cause Analysis Method (ICAM) to identify root causes and recommendations.
- Machinery Safety Risk Assessments - Have machinery that could cause harm? Manage your machinery's risk by completing a machinery safety risk assessment.
- ACC Subsidy Scheme - At Work Safety are HASANZ registered and can provide ACC subsidies to provide services in accordance with the ACC subsidy criteria. (See our 'Subsidies' page)
- We also collaborate with quality partners for any Signage, Traffic Management Solutions, Return to Work / Workplace Assessments and Occupational Health Services where required.